Water For Life Children and Adolescent Art Workshops
Note: Water For Life Art Workshops are grant funded programs organized and run by Antoine Gaber. The workshops will be held at the Victoria Avenue Library. All questions, registration forms and payments are to be directed to Antoine Gaber at firstname.lastname@example.org
Water For Life Children and Adolscent Art Workshops is open to all youth living in the City of Niagara Falls. It seeks to engage children and teens through art to bring to light the importance of clean drinking water in our lives today, and to protect it in the future. This program is presented by renowend Canadian artist Antoine Gaber through support from a Niagara Falls Arts & Culture grant. There is a $10 fee for each participant, payable to Water For Life through PayPal (accepts credit cards also), and a completed registration form must be sent to Water For Life. Registration will be finalized once the fee and form are received.
Objective: Sensitize children to the role they play in protecting water as an essential element of life, demonstrated through artistic expression. Local artists will engage youth's natural curiosity of nature and their interpreation of environmental awareness of what water means to them, through fun artistic coaching. 10-12 works will be selected by an independent jury to represent Niagara Falls at an exhibit in Florence, Italy, at the "World Day for the Rights of Children". All works will be on exhibit at the Niagara Falls Public Library and Niagara Falls Art Gallery in Fall 2019.
More information can be found here:
Who Can Participate:
Youth living in the CIty of Niagara Falls (ages 5-14 years old)
This program is open to all, including youth of all cultures, backgrounds and abilities.
How to Register:
- click Begin Registration found at the bottom of the page, and follow the steps to complete registration.
- print out the PDF Registration form http://my.nflibrary.ca/
- email completed registration form to email@example.com or bring the signed form with you the day of the program
- Fee ($10 Can + HST 13% = $11.30) is payable to Water For Life through PayPal here (credit cards are accepted through PayPal): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-
What you need to bring:
- a nut free snack
- an apron or an old shirt that can get paint on it
- Saturday, July 27, 2019
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- LaMarsh Room
- Victoria Avenue Library